- 【Unprecedented experience】The high altitude suitability mode allows the machine to run smoothly even when driving the caravan to the high Denver plateau at 9800 feet. Staged combustion technology controls the amount of flame in summer, prevents the water from getting too hot, and saves the limited propane gas available for caravan travel.
- 【All RV water heaters can be replaced】The Fogatti RV water heater has a wide range of applications. The opening is 13 x 13 inches and the door is 15 x 15 inches. It can replace Suburban and Atwood’s 6 gallons tank water heaters, as well as Girard and Furrion’s tankless water heaters. If you were previously using a 10 gallons tank water heater, it will need to be retrofitted with an 18 x 18 door.
- 【Incessant hot water】With 55,000 BTU of power, it can produce a maximum of 2.9 GPM of hot water. Some tank heaters can only store up to 6- 10 gallons of hot water and run out of hot water in 5- 8 minutes, whereas our hot water supply lasts over 20 minutes.
- 【No waiting】RV tankless water heaters are taking off. Tankless water heaters are better than tanked water heaters for continuous showering of multiple people. There is no need to waste 20- 30 minutes waiting for hot water in the middle of the shower, so you can enjoy hot water at all times. It uses propane for heating, so there is no need to worry about running out of power in your caravan.
- 【Save money and trouble】Fogatti has always thought of you, with a pressure relief valve built into the product, so you don’t have to buy and install it separately. And it also comes with a 15 x 15 door and an intelligent remote controller up to 2 meters long.
- 【Safety and reliability】The product is CSA certified and has multiple protection features such as a built-in forced exhaust fan on top, stable combustion, automatic gas shut-off for accidental flame failure and anti-freeze
RISTOW RV Tankless Water Heater
$629.99+ Free Shipping
|Power Source||Liquid Propane|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||15 x 15 x 15.4 inches|